02/02/2009

Blood Island Raiders - 16-17 (Demo)

Some more vikingy stonery doominess today from the Blood Island Raiders! The Raiders are a London based metal band who play an interesting mix of stoner rock and viking metal. They first came to my attention due to their close relationship with Crowning Glory, who I have been following with interest having seen them supporting Orange Goblin a few years ago. They've done an EP, an album and a split EP all of which are available from this page of their website, and all of which are thoroughly worth getting your hands on. When I bought their EP from Amazon, it turned out the seller I'd selected was actually the band themselves so I got a load of stickers and stuff with it.

Today's offering is their demo from 2002, 1617. It's available from the sounds page of their website as individual tracks, unfortunately only at 112Kbps but at least it's tagged! I tried to upload a .rar file of my tagged and sorted copy with album art, but for some reason Rapidshare didn't like my password. So links to the individual tracks again like last time!

112Kbps MP3 via HTTP from bloodislandraiders.com
1. Arguments For The Abolition Of God
2. Circa 3
3. Demon
4. Closure

Blood Island Raiders at Myspace
Blood Island Raiders Official Site
Blood Island Raiders Facebook fan page

No comments:

Post a Comment