17/11/2009

Various Artists - Droning Earth Volume 29

The Droning Earth compilations have long been one of my favourite compilations series, collecting the best of stoner, doom, drone and sludge from across the internets and all around the world. I first became aware of them when Droning Earth Volume XIII featured my bandmates' other band Sabazius. There have been another 16 releases since then, all featuring some great material.

Volume 29 features some great stoner and doom bands, and most importantly to me at least, the track Scorched Planet by my band Funeral Hag. So go download it right now! Featuring the following bands:
Unicorpse, Taak, Citadelle, Pater Nembrot, Stroszek, Space Pilgrim, Wo Fat, Pike, Caltrop, Bezoar, Funeral Hag, Space Lizard, Huqqa

~140Kbps VBR MP3s via HTTP from Archive.org

Droning Earth on Myspace
Droning Earth on Blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment