25/11/2009

Arteriosus - Promo Demo



Arteriosus are a progressive doom band from Brighton. I saw them a few weeks back with my mates Here There Be Monsters and the mighty Blackstorm at The Prince Albert and was rather impressed. Normally not too into the buildy post-rockish type doom, but these guys managed to pull it off in a way I rather enjoyed! Tons of feedback and huge guitar and bass sounds, as you would expect from a doom band, and some rather nice melodic elements too. I swapped a demo CD of my band Funeral Hag for theirs and it is rather good. Just noticed you can download it for free, so here it is! Enjoy. I shall be going to see them this evening at The Hope , along with From Beneath It Devours who are also rather good.

??Kbps MP3 Via HTTP from Rapidshare Password – SirensSound.blogspot.com (Yes I nicked the link from someone else's blog)
128Kbps MP3 Via HTTP from Last.FM (Individual tracks)

Arteriosus on Myspace
Arteriosus on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment