09/12/2009

FDISK - Connection Reset By Satan

As any regular readers will know, I'm rather into my nerdcore hip-hop due to my love of hip-hop and unashamed geekery. Anyways, for a long time I've toyed with the idea of starting a nerdcore metal band. Well, it seems that FDISK have rather beaten me to it! As one might guess from the name (well, if one was nerdy enough), they're a computer geekery inspired thrash metal band from LA. I think they must have added my band Funeral Hag on Myspazz over the weekend when I was sick and ignoring the internets as they appeared in our friends list, and of course I couldn't resist checking them out! The tunes aren't bad and the lyrics are most amusing, though the demo is a little unpolished. Definitely worth checking out though, especially if you, like me, are of a somewhat geeky pursuasion.

~200Kbps VBR MP3 via HTTP from Linkline.com
~200Kbps VBR MP3 via HTTP from Megaupload.com

FDISK on Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment